Spectacular Fireball Lights Up UK Sky

timothy posted about 2 years ago | from the see-something-say-something dept.

Earth 68

The Bad Astronomer writes "An extremely bright meteor burned up over Ireland and the northern UK around 22:00 UTC on Friday night, and was apparently witnessed by thousands of people. It traveled east to west, and was moving relatively slowly. It may have been an actual rock, or it may have been some human-made space debris — a satellite or rocket booster — burning up. Space junk tends to move more slowly, so that's a potential suspect, though orbiting debris usually moves in the opposite direction. I'm collecting pictures and images on my Bad Astronomy blog."

I'm not saying it was aliens... (5, Funny)

atomicxblue (1077017) | about 2 years ago | (#41419381)

... but it was aliens...

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (4, Funny)

Longjmp (632577) | about 2 years ago | (#41419413)

Emphasis on was.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419437)

Depends on how massive it is.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (3, Funny)

Longjmp (632577) | about 2 years ago | (#41419445)

Agreed.
However, if it had the size of a little moon, you'd belong to the category "was" by now.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (-1, Redundant)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419469)

That's no moon.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (5, Funny)

mcgrew (92797) | about 2 years ago | (#41420919)

You mean if it was a meatier meteor?

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (2)

Longjmp (632577) | about 2 years ago | (#41425343)

Yes. The impact would be a giant flesh light.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (1)

tzot (834456) | about 2 years ago | (#41426553)

“Meatier Meteor”? What does Ubuntu 23.10 have to do with any of it?

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (1)

DaveyJJ (1198633) | about 2 years ago | (#41419917)

Emphasis on was. Anything entering the atmosphere at 50 km/sec definitely belongs to the category "was". ;-)

Keep believing that humans; just keep believing that.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (0, Funny)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419433)

Actually its the Star Gate SG1 team blowing up the Ga'oul spaceship

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (1)

lister king of smeg (2481612) | about 2 years ago | (#41419663)

they already took out the ga'oul it was obviously the Lucian Alliance, or wraith

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (1)

danocorno (1122795) | about 2 years ago | (#41420447)

It was the city of Atlantis returning to Earth from the Pegasus galaxy.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (5, Funny)

K. S. Kyosuke (729550) | about 2 years ago | (#41419773)

Hey, get your facts straight. SG-1 fought against the Goa'uld, Julius Caesar fought against the Ga'ouls.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (-1)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419483)

Why would immigrants do this? Esp. if they're illegals. Don't you think they'd mask their presence instead?

I mean, when you hop the border you don't start firing off signal flares or other such gouts of energy... just Saiyan.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (2)

K. S. Kyosuke (729550) | about 2 years ago | (#41419791)

Why would immigrants do this? Esp. if they're illegals.

Because the spaceboat people are dumb. I've heard the some of them were even found dead after trying to swim over the space in a Lunokhod tyre.

Look for the Tardis (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419763)

The Doctor was just keeping the UK safe once again.

Re:Look for the Tardis (1)

doccus (2020662) | about 2 years ago | (#41428973)

Yeah.. about that.. why do these aliens only keep attacking the UK?

Re:Look for the Tardis (1)

riT-k0MA (1653217) | about 2 years ago | (#41447889)

Simple, old chap: The aliens scan Earth for civilized life and only find it in Britain.
*Gracefully sips tea with pinky pointing out*

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (1)

atomicxblue (1077017) | about 2 years ago | (#41419813)

Jeez.. try to make one little crack at Ancient Aliens and I get modded down as a troll.. pfft

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (0)

mcgrew (92797) | about 2 years ago | (#41420979)

That's the danger of going for "funny". It used to be more dangerous when "funny" gained no karma. Back then a "+5, funny" was proof you weren't a karma whore (or you had karma to spare).

BTW, I'm offtopic, mods.

Everyome who looked at it... (4, Funny)

GameboyRMH (1153867) | about 2 years ago | (#41419845)

...will go blind and be eaten by ambulatory carnivorous plants. Sorry to deliver the bad news.

Re:I'm not saying it was aliens... (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41421479)

Do a search for "san francisco ufo china" and you will see it MAY have been related to our current "situation".

It was... (-1)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419393)

Aliens man.

they're called meteor processions (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419403)

n/t

Once saw a great fireball from Melbourne (4, Interesting)

MichaelSmith (789609) | about 2 years ago | (#41419439)

It started out much like these videos. A bright head with a trail behind it, but then the object exploded, spraying material in all directions and burned out very quickly.

Re:Once saw a great fireball from Melbourne (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419519)

Yep. Reminds me of my Ex.

Captcha: chubbier
can't make this shit up...

Re:Once saw a great fireball from Melbourne (5, Funny)

SeaFox (739806) | about 2 years ago | (#41419655)

That's what she said.

Re:Once saw a great fireball from Melbourne (3, Funny)

DaveyJJ (1198633) | about 2 years ago | (#41419921)

That's what she said.

SeaFox, ladies and gentlemen! He's here all week.

Re:Once saw a great fireball from Melbourne (1)

fa2k (881632) | about 2 years ago | (#41420001)

In the civilised world, we call that 'fireworks' ;)

Re:Once saw a great fireball from Melbourne (1)

mcgrew (92797) | about 2 years ago | (#41421023)

I once saw one while I was traveling across the US. It looked similar to the one in the video, except it appeared to shoot straight up and was bright green.

No mention of it in the news the next day, but they did mention that the Russians had thrown a big computer they had replaced out of Mir. That would explain it, even the bright green color.

Great American Hero: Neil Armstrong (-1)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419441)

The ZioGlobalists in their determination to seize control of the world’s great superpower, the United States of America, faced one great obstacle: America was 90 percent European American, and a proud, honorable people stood in the way of Jewish-extremist dreams of tribal supremacy over America. So they had to undermine the pride and and cohesion of America’s Euro majority.

Over the years by demoralizing our people and by tribal politics and networking, they established supremacy over our politics, media and financial institutions such as the Zio Federal Reserve. But, the greatness of the American majority can never be diminished by the hatred of the ziomedia against our people. Certainly the fact that our Apollo program was almost 100 percent a European achievement and is by far the greatest technological and exploratory achievement in the history of mankind should be a source of great pride and honor to every European American, indeed every European wherever they may live.

Since man first gazed up at the moon, he has dreamed of traveling to that far off sphere. Americans did it; Neil Armstrong did it. He put his footprints in the dust of a celestial body other than planet Earth. It is an achievement our people can be justly proud of. Just as African-Americans are proud that their people dominate the world of sprinting, why should people of European descent not be allowed a deep and abiding pride of this enormous achievement of our people? Of course the Ziomedia cannot allow that clear association as they are the only people on the planet allowed to do that. They speak of their achievements as “Jewish” achievements. They want to glorify and increase the morale of their own “team” while they denigrate and destroy our “team” so they can twist the United States into the service of ZioGlobalism!

The Gulf Daily News reports “The cremated remains of legendary American astronaut Neil Armstrong were scattered at sea, in a ceremony aboard a US aircraft-carrier paying final tribute to the first man to set foot on the moon, Nasa said. US Navy personnel carried Armstrong’s remains to the Atlantic Ocean one day after a sombre memorial ceremony at the Washington National Cathedral for the famously reserved Apollo 11 commander, who died on August 25 at the age of 82. Armstrong’s Apollo 11 crew mates Michael Collins and Buzz Aldrin, Eugene Cernan – the Apollo 17 mission commander and last man to walk on the moon – attended the memorial service Armstrong came to be known around the world for the immortal words he uttered on July 20, 1969, as he became the first person ever to step onto another body in space: ‘That’s one small step for (a) man, one giant leap for mankind.’”

It’s hard to describe the excitement of the early days of the space program. Brave men of the West were being launched into space on top of rockets that were designed by engineers using slide rules. President John F. Kennedy vowed to put an American on the moon before the end of the 1960s, and through an incredible nation-wide effort the Saturn V rocket with seven and a half million pounds of thrust was developed in parallel with the moon lander, the first vehicle designed to fly entirely in the vacuum of space. Neil Armstrong was chosen to be the mission commander for the Apollo 11 moon landing and he stepped onto the surface of the moon on July 21st, 1969.

The Apollo moon project was the last vestige of American society before political correctness set in and racial quotas became more important than progress. Many Americans expected a manned mission to mars to quickly follow the moon landing, but Congress permanently cut the space program’s budget effectively ending further manned exploration of space so that hundreds of billions of dollars could be devoted to the International Ziobankers.

America’s manned space program has been confined to low-earth orbit ever since the last moon landing with Apollo 17.
Some people may point to the recent mars Curiosity probe as “proof” that we’re still doing something in space. There’s one little problem with that: The first probes to fly by mars were in the 1960s, and the first successful US probes to land on mars were in 1975. The reason we sent those probes to mars decades ago was to pave the way for a manned mission, not to pave the way for more robot probes.

The US does not even have a replacement launch vehicle for the space shuttle, which was retired in 2011. US astronauts can only get to the International Space Station on Russian rockets at this time. A space capsule somewhat larger than the one used for the Apollo mission, named “Orion” and a new rocket are supposed to carry US astronauts to space for future low-earth orbit missions, but that’s where our space program appears to be stalled: nothing but low earth orbit missions for man and maybe a lander on mars every ten or twenty years, assuming we don’t cancel that minimal level of activity.

It’s sad that Neil Armstrong lived long enough to see the US space program die before him. Shortly before his death, Armstrong openly called Obama’s plan for NASA “devastating” according to an NBC news article.

Perhaps one day in the not-too-distant future, the two-party system will be replaced by a political party that isn’t a slave to political correctness and which considers exploration of space and scientific progress more important than paying welfare recipients to enlarge their population.

Was that you, Sir Richard Branson . . . ? (3, Funny)

PolygamousRanchKid (1290638) | about 2 years ago | (#41419461)

I didn't hear about his Virgin Fireball project yet.

Was that, by sheer coincidence, around pub closing time . . . ?

Space junk (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419533)

Dear Humans,

We are NOT space junk !

This was warning number 1,
Aliens

Saw this (5, Interesting)

hinchles (976598) | about 2 years ago | (#41419603)

I was watching this went out for a smoke saw something bright and green coming directly towards me. I live close to an airport so thought it was just a plane coming in to land at a funny approach. After a minute or 2 it started getting bigger and brighter still coming directly towards me then a piece fell off it with a massive trail and I realised what it was (late night i was being slow). Continued to watch it as it kept getting bigger and bigger. Almost directly overhead and it split into loads of little pieces from green to orange they all developed massive trails and then just vanished there was nothing blocking my view and I was looking almost vertical at this point so I must have just caught the end of it. Would be nice to know where it actually impacted as by the time it vanished it was bright enough it was actually lighting up the fields around me.

Re:Saw this (3, Funny)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419649)

If you are now blind and being attacked by plants, I may have a theory....

Re:Saw this (4, Informative)

cheesecake23 (1110663) | about 2 years ago | (#41419899)

After a minute or 2 it started getting bigger and brighter still coming directly towards me.

You need to share this info. A few more people like you and we'll be able to triangulate the site of impact (if there is one). To quote the Bad Astronomer:

And if you did witness it, you should file a report with the IMO [imo.net] , so they can collect all the info - it may help lead to finding meteorites, pieces that have made it all the way down to the ground!

Or at least contact the BadAss himself, see links in TFS.

Ireland saw it too... (5, Informative)

Kiffer (206134) | about 2 years ago | (#41419645)

I wish I hadn't gone to bed early last night...
Here's a little video from Ireland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6BZF8dhYJI [youtube.com]

human-made? I don't think so... (5, Insightful)

pe1chl (90186) | about 2 years ago | (#41419695)

When it travelled east to west, it most likely wasn't human-made space debris.

Re:human-made? I don't think so... (2)

trout007 (975317) | about 2 years ago | (#41419997)

Very true. Odds are against it but...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_satellites_in_retrograde_orbit

Re:human-made? I don't think so... (1)

mcgrew (92797) | about 2 years ago | (#41421069)

From your link: Most commercial earth observing satellites use retrograde orbit[4], and almost all communication satellites use prograde orbits.[5]

Re:human-made? I don't think so... (1)

SandorZoo (2318398) | about 2 years ago | (#41426631)

Earth observation satellite orbits are typically polar and only slightly retrograde, with an inclination of around 100 degrees. If it was one of those coming down, it would been north-south or south-north, not east-west like this was.

Saw it in Sweden too (3, Interesting)

MindPrison (864299) | about 2 years ago | (#41419807)

I saw this over Sweden as well, exactly that time yesterday.

I thought it was party fireworks from our neighbors that had a party that night, so I didn't think about it until I thought it was a bit funny that there where no firework sounds, no explosions.

But that red ball that floated around was sure big and bright. I really honestly just thought it was your average red flare.

Endtimes 21 Sept 2012 people and all that... (0)

MindPrison (864299) | about 2 years ago | (#41419829)

Came to think about the fireworks theory.

It could be leds, fireballs, all kinds of flying devices people have made as a joke for this particular day.
As some of you may recall, this is in fact the day predicted by the mayan calender that the world will end.

So I'm sort of guessing that it's a lot of pranksters all over the world, shooting up some fireworks to...well...get us all worked up!

Hey - it worked for a few minutes :)

Re:Endtimes 21 Sept 2012 people and all that... (0)

MindPrison (864299) | about 2 years ago | (#41419843)

Ignore that post (I seriously have to do some research before I post the first thing I see) duh!

It's supposed to be the 21 of December 2012 according to local kooks. But I found 21 of September by searching google, as some of the first results, duh. Oh well, I'm not one of those end time conspiracy nuts either, so...mod me down if you're one of them :)

Re:Endtimes 21 Sept 2012 people and all that... (2)

Crypto Gnome (651401) | about 2 years ago | (#41420047)

Remember
Remember
The Something-st of Octember!

Re:Saw it in Sweden too (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419839)

There was a party here in Haren. It got a bit out of hand.

hypothesis #1 (1)

Crypto Gnome (651401) | about 2 years ago | (#41419981)

Aliens testing asteroid bombardment,

Seriously folks, prove me wrong. --- I dares ya.

Re:hypothesis #1 (2)

MickLinux (579158) | about 2 years ago | (#41420231)

Actually, I have wondered whether perhaps the moon came out of asteroid bombardment, not by aliens, but by Permian/ordovician intelligent life.

The reasoning behind my speculation is as follows:

(1) According to an article in Science News and others referenced from Slashdot, the Moon appears to be from 2 moons [nationalgeographic.com] , both from the mantle, no major asteroid content, thus no mars-sized asteroid. [physicsworld.com]

(2) If that is the case, then the best explanation is de Meijer's critical georeactor theory: [phys.org] calcium bergs blew up in the mantle. But...

(3) the de Meijer theory falls down based on the fact that the uranium/calcium bergs would create enough vapor pressure in going critical, that they wouldn't go sufficiently supercritical to blow out a major fraction of the moon, unless a *small* asteroid knocked one of them into the center of a group, or if another blast created shockwaves that compressed a collection of U-Ca bergs together. So it *does* require a small asteroid.

(4) If that is so, then due to the neutron bombardment, the U-Th, U-Pb, Pb-Pb dating of rocks is going to be off, but there will be great scatter in the estimated ages [scienceaga...lution.org] , and the event will be more recent than the dating indicates (2.3- billion years). But

(5) we have earth rocks that date older than that, too. So we should have evidence of the locations. That is, the Earth's crust should show evidence of the blast.

(6) Such a blast would shatter the Earth's crust, leaving rings of Kimberlites around the blast zone, that dated younger (because the rings are structural failures, and less contaminated by neutrons), while the center would date older, being more contaminated.

(7) Two such locations [wikipedia.org] exist: the 850 mi-radius ring of Kimberlites around the Hudson Bay [wikipedia.org] (search Canada kimberlite, and Greenland kimberlite [intexresources.com] ), and the ring of Kimberlites around Vredefort that stretches from Brazil [nature.com] , through Africa, through North India, and into Austrailia. [rockhoundblog.com]

(8) According to plate tectonics, both rings align correctly at the Permian extinction. Both rings have central rocks dating to about the age of the moon,

(9) At the site of the Vredefort blast, you have an area called the African Karoo. The lava sills (light gray in this picture [mantleplumes.org] ) are excluded from a region which is heavy in Kimberlites, and indeed includes the city of Kimberly. The shape, size, and location of the excluded zone, at 230 ma ago [cochise.edu] , exactly matches the shape size and location of the Scotia plate [olehnielsen.dk] , which remains volcanic to this day.

What this makes me think happened, is that an asteroid hit at an oblique angle at the location of a collection of georeactors, near the South Sandwich islands. The blast went supercritical, and blew out a close to half of the moon. most of the blast going back through the asteroid scar, but a lot of it going straight out. Crustally speaking, the blast destroyed whatever continent existed to the west.

The blast also sent shock waves through the earth. 1/3 of the way around the globe, another collection of georeactors was forced supercritical, creating a symmetrically round blast (the Hudson and its kimberlites). That blew out maybe 1/3 of the moon. The remainder was from the rings of kimberlite blasts 1000 miles out. Apparently, the reaction that forms kimberlites involves the release of CO2, which can actually send rock into orbit. In this case, the decompression would have been more sudden, the release would have been more explosive, and there would have been a large amount of rock launched from those sites, as well.

These two blasts caused the destruction of more than 99% of all species [the permian extinction].

But it does remain an open sci-fi style question to me... whether the asteroid strike was part of a battle to the extinction between (for example) Ordovician crustacians, or members of a species of Permian life?

Re:hypothesis #1 (-1)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41423885)

Dude, you really need a girlfriend.

Pictures and images? (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41419985)

What's the difference between pictures and images?

I've read about this before... (1)

SamBeckett (96685) | about 2 years ago | (#41420057)

The next day, everyone who saw it is blind. And suddenly--walking, intelligent, deadly plants.

Re:I've read about this before... (1)

MickLinux (579158) | about 2 years ago | (#41420091)

Not at all. Those triffids were developed as a reasonable alternative (and renewable) source of oil. They were first identified in 1951. wikipedia [wikipedia.org] Google Images [google.com]

It's a sign from G.O.D. (1)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41420097)

It's a sign from God to all those Christians that they should drive Islam out of their country.
It's a sign from God to all those Muslims that they should drive Christianity out of their country.
It's a sign to atheists that cool shit happens.

Obligatory Post is Obligatory (1)

Crypto Gnome (651401) | about 2 years ago | (#41420149)

Goodness Gracious Great Balls'O Fire!

Debris - Space Battle - Long Ago, Far Away (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41420813)

We can hope.

Video Monitoring (1)

ISoldat53 (977164) | about 2 years ago | (#41420907)

Kind of off topic but,I wonder how much storage one would need to monitor the sky horizon to horizon for a 24 hour period?

Re:Video Monitoring (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41421385)

not a lot because unless anything happens you just delete your files after a month or so...many people do this in the astro community as well as many schools, universities, etc. Not as umcommon as you might think.

spectacular?? not really... (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41421369)

Interesting, but not spectacular.....seen many fireballs that put this one to shame....

so you're saying ... (1)

plurgid (943247) | about 2 years ago | (#41421509)

it was a champagne supernova in the sky?
lol.

Martians (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41421651)

IF anyone has read 'War of the Worlds', they landed in England first... now I'm making sure I have my supply of bacteria around me well fed.

It could mean only one thing...Dragons (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41421951)

Game of thrones is currently filming season 3 in Ireland. I am sure that this is related to their SFX department.

At last, the sign we've been awaiting .... (0)

sgt_doom (655561) | about 2 years ago | (#41422281)

A National Referendum For A Crucifixion

Remember Ralph of Nazareth?

Hell no!

Nobody remembers the quiet ones, but everyone recalls that dude who was crucified, Jesus of Nazareth. (Bet Ralph was glad he never paid any attention to his mom when she would constantly nag him, “Why can’t you be more like that Virgin Mary’s boy, Jesus?”)

Yup, Jesus was the guy always stirring up trouble: turning water into wine --- wouldn’t he be a real fave at the Capitol Hill Block Party?

And that walking-on-water trick --- if only they had Jesus with them the day the Titanic hit that iceberg --- or if their captain only knew how to navigate, huh? (Now that would have been a frigging miracle!)

And we all know what becomes of the guy who’s popular and gets all the attention?

It’s crucifixion time!

Now, if they crucified that Jesus Christ guy, they surely should crucify the antichrist, right?

I believe we all know who the antichrist is by this time, or damn well should?!?!?!

Yup, he’s that crazy Mormon who talks like a Scientologist and is cagey about his tax returns from 2007 to 2009.

Let’s vote for a national referendum for the crucifixion of Mitt Romney, a k a, the magic underwear dood!

Do you wear magic underwear? Does your daddy, brother or best friend?

Hell no, only Willard Mitt Romney is so special he wears magic underwear, and if that isn’t reason enough to crucify, I don’t know what is, plus there’s that whole antichrist persona he’s got going on!

Now, with that Nazareth fellow, Jesus, it was three-fer, a three-for-one deal, with two other guys also crucified, so we’ll toss in Paul Ryan, a k a Paul “I love Ayn Rand” Ryan, plus either Michelle Malkin (in which case it’s a nude crucifixion) or Ann Coulter (in which case she’s fully clothed, with a gag and a bag over her head) to even things out.

So everyone, please contact your elected representatives and request another box on the voting form this November: the crucifixion of Mitt Romney, Yea or . . . .(we may just forget to include that negative choice).

If it’s 2012, it must be crucifixion time!

The 21st Century is when everything changes... (1)

cstacy (534252) | about 2 years ago | (#41422847)

....and we've got to be ready!

Saw it (1)

illtud (115152) | about 2 years ago | (#41424633)

I saw it (or the last bits of it), out on the verandah reading slashdot here in West Wales. Only caught it from the corner of my eye, seemed yellow to me and travelling NE-SW, and as I can only see about 15' of the sky between the roof of the verandah and the apple trees next door, it was gone before I looked. I thought it was a particularly bright shooting star (ie, not a notable event), though not much of it until the morning radio news mentioned it.

Yeah, not an interesting contribution, but a datapoint of sorts.

Space debris are watched and known. (1)

xof (518138) | about 2 years ago | (#41427225)

Their atmospheric entry [wikipedia.org] is expected and recorded [aerospace.org] .

Re:Space debris are watched and known. (0)

Anonymous Coward | about 2 years ago | (#41438197)

That's what I don't get. In the UK they interviewed some experts and they said it was space junk, but if they track it, particularly large objects, why didn't they state exactly what it was?

Re: (1)

andrew2325 (2647845) | about 2 years ago | (#41429643)

This is yet another sign of Jesus's return to this world. I understand why people are skeptical, but it says things like this will happen in the Bible. And, people have been saying He will return for a good number of years now. As much as the people that write those history books lie to us because they are under false impressions themselves just like you and I are at times, I doubt it was even 2000 years ago that He resurrected. Also, Islam is a serious problem because it teaches them to kill each other and use brutal punishment like chopping people's hands off. Yea, I've hurt someone too. Who hasn't? We crucify each other and our children with neglect because we are expected to go up to the meat grinder everyday and work for nickels that will never make ends meet, paid to us by people who, at times, do what they do to try to help you and have advocates who write letters and even protest things to get you the things you need and we never make it right because we're too busy to actually help anyone half the time, which is partially a damn excuse. And do not judge me for using the word damn because in the Bible in the book of Isaiah, it says the word piss, and people teach their children never to curse. It's acceptable when it's called for. And no, I'm not Jesus man. I'm learning how to do more for myself and what I'm supposed to do day by day, just like we all should be.